Sunday, October 16, 2011

My Other Child...

I have a Maltipoo named Maggie. She just turned 3 this month. She's one of those little yapper dogs who bark at the slightest noise. Yea fun times! Ha! Anyway, I swear she thinks she's a human! She would probably sleep in Levi's crib under a blanket if I let her. She is the sweetest, most cuddley( is this a word?!)  dog I have ever met! When she comes in from outside and you give her a treat, you can hold it in the air and tell her to dance and she spins in circles. She's funny like that. She also refuses to drink out of her water bowl and will jump at the sink to let you know she's thirsty. Then you have to fill it up and put her up there so she can get some water. Can you say spoiled?! She's also a bed hog. When we let her sleep in our bed she always has to be touching me! Oh and if you say the words...Do you wanna...she cocks her head to the side! Ha! She knows what's coming next. We either say do you wanna go outside? Then she flips out and runs around or Do you wanna bath?...I don't think she understands that one because she gets excited yet hates baths!

She hasn't left me alone since I got home from the hospital. She either lays on the couch with me or lays in my bed. And for some reason it's always right against my belly. Wonder if she knows she has a little brother in there. She likes to pounce on my belly too. Pretty sure Levi doesn't like that! Even tho she drives me nuts sometimes, I would probably be bored with out her. If only she could talk back then I probably wouldn't be so bored laying here. Haha! Here she is with all of her cuteness!...
She's in Levi's swing. Like I said...she thinks she's human! :)

 Blurry but this was when she was probably 1. We got her when she was about 6 months.

She loves candy and people food. Yea, I know. It isn't good for her! This was her first long car ride to Ohio!


The next 3 pictures I actually just took today. 
 This is how she lays. Always touching me. And right up against her little brother!

 Being nosy and taking a nap.

And this cracked me up. I was watching TV and crocheting Levi's baby blanket and I noticed I couldn't pull the yarn anymore. Because...she decided to use it as a pillow! Hahaha!

That's my other baby tho. Just thought I would share since she's a big part of our lives. And I hope when Levi comes that she get's along with him. She hates hearing babies cry and has only been around my nephew who just turned 4 months. He grew on her but I guess we will have to wait and see how it goes!

Also, my doctors appointment is tomorrow. Super nervous because I do NOT want to go back to the hospital. Pray I get good news!

Happy Sunday!
~Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment