Friday, October 21, 2011

26 weeks and some good news!

Today I am 26 weeks! Yay! Never thought I would make it this far! This next picture isn't very flattering but being on bed rest it's not going to be cute no matter what since all I wear is pajamas. And I'm not suppose to get up anyway! So here it goes...



No stretch marks yet!

 I had an ultrasound this morning. He weighs 1 pound and 13 ounces. I swear he feels bigger for how strong he is! My cervix is now measuring 21mm. Which isn't super good but almost there. The fluid and everything is normal. No more steroid shots thank god! Dr. M said she could have let me go home today but she would feel more comfortable if I stayed until Sunday. They'll do an ultrasound that morning and if all is good I guess I can go home! I have the stupidest cervix in the world! And all I want to do is to be able to go outside or for a walk. I'm use to standing pretty much all day at work so now that I haven't been the blood in my legs doesn't know what to do!

They woke me up at 5am and I didn't fall asleep til almost 1am. I see a nap in the near future. My 2 nephews and my brother along with my mom came today. I'm wore out!

(Bed rest = not so hot looking! My 3 year old nephew loves to get in the bed and change the channels non stop when he visits!)
 
 My 4 month old nephew. So cute!


Never thought I'd say this but I really miss working! I thought I would take some time off after he comes but soon as I can I'm going back! Might not say that when he's here but there's only so much you can do stuck at home or in the hospital.

That's all for now!

Happy Friday!
~Christine

P.S. I have an old high school friend that I lost touch with after I moved from my home town. She's had to deal with infertility but was able to have her miracle son to look at every day. Just wanted to say if I could take away all her pain I would because I know how difficult it is and every time I see her sad it makes me want to cry. So if you're reading this just keep your head held high and thank god every day for the miracle that you do have and just pray you will be blessed with another one <3

No comments:

Post a Comment