Saturday, October 15, 2011

The joys of bed rest

Today makes day number 16 on bed rest. I know it's needed to keep my baby boy growing and healthy inside of me but I feel like I might go insane. If you have never experienced complete bed rest before...OMG! I don't even want to complain because it sounds selfish. If I was able to at least sit up in bed so my head would stop hurting and my acid reflux would stop I think it might help. But when you lay down 24/7 for 16 days it's a little hard! The only reason I am allowed to get up is to use the restroom or brush my teeth or change clothes. They really don't even want me standing long enough to shower because it puts pressure on my cervix. I'm praying Monday they tell me my cervix has grown so I can at least stay home. Being in a hospital is miserable! I always thought I wanted tons of kids but I guess pregnancy isn't cut out for everyone. Praying all goes well with Levi I'm not sure that I could do this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment