Sunday, October 09, 2011

Introduction...

For anyone reading this that doesn't know me...I'm Christine. I'm 26 and pregnant for the second time but first success (or at least I'm hoping so!) I will get into more details about that later on the My Story tab.

I am engaged to the best man on earth and father of my child, Blake. We have been together since Feb. 17, 2009. We met through his sister who I worked with at the time. The first day I talked to him was via text message as he had just landed in El Paso, Texas after returning from serving a year in Iraq. He has been in the Army Reserves going on 9 years.

Isn't he handsome!

We've been engaged for almost 2 years simply because every time we've planned on getting married it just hasn't worked out. We aren't fans of big weddings so going to the court house is just fine with us! Ha! But even making it there has been a task. One day soon tho! He is my best friend and literally the best person I have ever met and would do anything for anyone and I am so glad he's mine! Here we are in the Smokey Mountains...
Hope you have a good week!
~Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment