Friday, October 14, 2011

25 weeks!!!

I found this on another blog and thought it was a cute idea! (Not a very good belly shot but I'm on bed rest so I had like 2 mins to stand there and try to get a picture!)


How far along? 25 Weeks! Please stay in there a little longer!
Total weight gain/loss: Last time I was weighed I had gained 13 pounds. Not sure at this exact moment.
Maternity clothes? Since I'm stuck in bed just pajamas. (Like you see in the picture!)  When I am able to go out Yes.
Stretch marks? No

Sleep: I sleep from 12-6 and then sometimes go back to sleep. I toss and turn!
Best moment this week: Feeling him kick really hard!
Miss Anything? My freedom. I feel like I'm in prison sometimes.
Movement: Yes. He moves like crazy!
Food cravings: anything and everything. Normally something sweet. This week I wanted white chocolate covered Oreo's but Blake couldn't find them so I got the mint ones!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  When I lay on my back to long like at my ultrasound I almost passed out and got really hot!  When I take my medicine on an empty stomach I get queasy.
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Obviously. Not at the moment but I have had contractions before.
Belly Button in or out? In. Don't think it's ever going to pop out.
Wedding rings on or off? Engagement ring on when I leave the house. Minus at the hospital.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Wouldn't say moody just emotional I guess. Or as happy as I can be.
Looking forward to: The day I get to hold my little boy and bring him home.



I'm starting to crochet Levi a baby blanket :) I'll do a post once I get it done!


Happy Friday!
~Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment