Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Good Morning!

Levi just wanted to say Good Morning! He has his first doctors appointment today. Hopefully they'll tell us the jaundice is still under control. He is such a good baby! Only time he cries is when he's cold while you change his diaper. He makes the cutest faces! He was watching me play on the computer this morning :)


So as far as losing baby weight goes as of a few days ago I was already down 15 pounds and only need to lose 8 more to get back to pre-pregnancy weight. Woohoo! And I thought this was going to be hard. I can't wait until I heel so I can start doing the zumba on wii. Love it! I really need to lose about 30 more pounds which apparently breast feeding really does work! My body shape feels completely different now. Where I once had belly fat it like disappeared! It's still a little flabby obviously since I just had him a week ago but it's soft now. Not  the hard fat like it was before. And I still only have that one small little stretch mark. Thank you god! Can't wait to be able to wear a bikini this summer instead of a one piece. That's my goal anyway!

This morning I'm going thrifting with my mom! It is so much fun and I haven't been able to go in months! Should be fun. Levi is staying home with dad. It's to cold to have him out and I would never take him into a thrift store anyway. Way to many germs from strangers!  I'll update later about little mans appointment.

This is how we cuddle at night. He is the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Have a good day!
~ Christine & Levi

No comments:

Post a Comment