Sunday, February 12, 2012

Ketchup and Sadness...

This is probably the weirdest blog post I will ever do but...I was just making breakfast and thought I would share. So when we got into Oklahoma we obviously needed to get some groceries. Our hotel room doesn't have a kitchen but we do have a fridge, microwave and coffee pot. We brought a little electric skillet and a george foreman with us. Surprisingly other than not having an oven we've been able to manage. I almost feel like I'm camping! lol

And now I'll get to the post. Battle of the ketchup's! 


VS.


I love me some ketchup! I don't know about you but there is a HUGE difference in taste between Hunts and Heinz! While at the store I grabbed a bottle of Hunts. And let me just say it is disgusting!!! I don't even know what the heck is going on with the taste but it does not taste like any normal ketchup I've ever had. It's so bad I think I will actually throw it away! Gag!

I will forever be a Heinz girl!

Random no?! lol

On a sad note: Whitney Houston passed away yesterday. The Grammy Awards are on tonight. If they do a tribute to her I think I may just cry like a 2 year old. I mean I know people have to pass away at some point but she was only 48! I saw the post when I got on facebook yesterday and thought it was a joke. You know people like to start rumors. But sadly it isn't. I was watching the news this morning and they said she was found dead in her hotel room. They tried to resuscitate her but she was already gone. They aren't sure how long she had been dead but they did say someone in the room upstairs heard 2 loud booms. First off if the person above your hears something that must have been pretty loud. They're saying they think the booms may have been someone kicking in the bathroom door. I do believe that's where they say she was found. I'm pretty sure everyone has a suspicion as to what killed her. She was one of my first favorite singers and it is soooo sad!


This is my favorite song of hers and she will be missed!

                                          

Sad day :(
~Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment