Sunday, February 19, 2012

Boogers

Thank god for these...
...and I'm glad I own like 5 of them!

Levi for some reason has a hard time burping lately. I'll put him on my shoulder, over my leg, sitting up and sometimes he just won't burp. Which is when he eventually spits up. Sometimes he'll start crying and it comes out his nose :(

Well yesterday he had an incident where he started crying and I thought he was gonna spit up so I started burping him. Since he's been congested lately I guess he couldn't get it to come out of his nose so it got clogged. Soooooo glad I had this thing or I don't know what I would have done. I've been using the saline spray on him and it's helped some. We go to the doctor next week. Thank god because I have a million questions!

Being a first time mom is stressful and it's so hard to learn as you go! But I wouldn't change it for the world. There's nothing better than looking at the beautiful baby you created!

 Laying in my lap
 His poor little crying face
Pretty baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment