Monday, February 06, 2012

Family

Yesterday was Blake's grandmas 83rd birthday party! So glad we went! This was the first time I actually got to meet everyone. His grandma has Alzheimer's and was so excited to see a little baby! She wanted to hold Levi the entire time. It was so cute!
 This was right when we walked in. That's Levi's great grandma.
 Love!
 This is Blake's cousin and her boys.
 He was a little excited!

 Feeding time
 Go glad we will have this picture forever!
 Love this!
 One of his aunts on the left and an uncle on the right

Blake's cousins boys again

We barely made it home in time for the super bowl! We made Rotel and Chicken Soft Tacos. And I'm not much of a drinker but I had my first beer since I've been prego! Sam Adams is the only way to go!

So...Blake has had some issues with being paid from his work. It was his first check from them and they put in our address wrong so they mailed it to the wrong place! How frustrating! So after 10 days of waiting he finally got it today. Thank god! 

As I type this we are in the process of packing for Oklahoma. Not to move yet but to stay for a few weeks. It's a 12 hour drive so tonight we are staying in Little Rock and then heading to Oklahoma in the morning. It's probably not going to be to exciting but for me it will feel like a vacation. I'm tired of being locked up in this house!

Time to finish packing!

Have a good week!
~Christine



No comments:

Post a Comment