Friday, December 09, 2011

Mini 33 week Update

I'm gonna keep this one short and to the point. Wednesday we went to the doctor. Everything is still normal and my cervix has been the same staying at 20mm. Still at home! I thought maybe they would measure him again but they said we needed my doctors approval. So I made a phone call. I needed to call her anyways to schedule the appointment to get my cerclages taken out. They're going to measure him when I go next Wednesday. Hope he's at least 5 pounds because I get my cerclages out in 3 weeks! December 30th! I don't want an early baby but I can't even begin to explain how much I hurt and I have sooooooo much stress going on right now. Plus I'm starting to panic about him coming out and not being alive. Damn youtube videos! I would rather him be out and know he's okay then wait and something be wrong. Hopefully I'm not the only one with that kind of fear but after all I've been through to keep this baby I don't know what I would do if I lost him.
My doctor thinks he'll come right after she takes the cerclages out but because she is getting booked up she scheduled me a follow up appointment on January 9th. Everyone and their momma are having babies right now! I'm so scared to even stand up once the stitches are out!

Here's little Levi at our appointment on Wednesday. He's so cute! I just wanna pinch those fat cheeks! 

That's all I got for this week! Until next time....

Have a good weekend!
~Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment