Friday, December 09, 2011

33 weeks and dropping!



How far along? 33 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Just weighed myself and I lost 5 pounds so the total is only 18 pounds still.
Maternity clothes? Glad I only bought a few things because I don't exactly go anywhere except the doctors so at home I wear Blake's clothes :)
Stretch marks? No! Yay!!!! But I am a little fuzzy. What's up with that?!

Sleep: Who needs sleep. I can't fall asleep until like 1am for some reason. Then I wake up at 6am and can't fall asleep. So there's usually a nap some where in my day.
Best moment this week: Seeing how fat he's getting on the ultrasounds!
Miss Anything? Still my freedom. Tired of just laying here. Can't believe I was able to do it for this long tho and not hate life.
Movement: He doesn't move as much anymore because he's getting back but when he does it kinda hurts!
Food cravings: The only thing I have craved is salt. Not like licking salt or anything. Just salty food. Like McDonald's fries or pretzels. And I know it's bad but I always want soda. I've been good about not drinking it this whole pregnancy tho!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  I feel sick in the morning. It usually goes away and I never actually get sick. And my nose is sensitive. I could smell a fart from a mile away. I swear!
Have you started to show yet: Umm.....yes!
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Obviously. I think I've been cramping for about a week. Which I guess isn't good to announce because it makes everyone else paranoid! lol
Belly Button in or out? Still in. Looks normal.
Wedding rings on or off? I don't wear it when I'm at home but the last few times I went to put it on it's tight so I can't wear it right now.

Happy or Moody most of the time: I would say moody. The things people do become more annoying when your pregnant. Or maybe people really are that annoying they just didn't bother you before??
Looking forward to: Holding my baby hopefully in 3 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment