Saturday, December 17, 2011

34 Weeks



How far along? 34 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Not sure at the moment but at least 25 pounds :(
Maternity clothes? Same as last time. Just wear bigger t-shirts and pj's since I don't go anywhere.
Stretch marks? Just one little tiny one. And it better stay that way!

Sleep: I can't sleep for the life of me.  Tuesday I will be getting Ambien!
Best moment this week: Feeling how big he is in there. Kinda crazy!
Miss Anything? Walking, Cleaning, Cooking...and most of all shopping!
Movement: He doesn't move a whole lot but when he does it's strong!
Food cravings: Don't really have any cravings right now. I'm just super thirsty!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope just heartburn.
Have you started to show yet: Yes, I feel like a whale!
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Not really. Just a whole lot of pressure down there. Really uncomfortable.

Symptoms: Heart burn every single day. Constipation sometimes. I can't breathe when I lay down. I'm always thirsty. A lot of pressure down there and some random pains. Peeing every 5 mins.
Belly Button in or out? Still in. Looks normal.
Wedding rings on or off? I don't wear it when I'm at home but the last few times I went to put it on it's tight so I can't wear it right now.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy I guess. I have my moments.
Looking forward to: Holding my baby hopefully in 2 weeks! And to be able to breathe again.

No comments:

Post a Comment