Saturday, December 03, 2011

ER Visit

Last night I ended up going to the emergency room at around 8:30pm. As I posted before I stopped taking Indocin on Thursday. Not sure if that had anything to do with it but late that night I started feeling crampy around my hips and down low. Friday I woke up and it had went away until about mid day. All day long Blake kept asking me what was wrong and said that I was grumpy. I just kept saying I didn't feel good. Then it dawned on me that I hadn't really felt him move much all day. So I was laying in bed and kept poking at my stomach which normally makes him poke back. Nothing. So of course I was scared to death. I thought maybe it's nothing and he's just getting bigger and can't move as much. I was telling Blake and he was scared to death also. I thought maybe I just have to do #2. That didn't help either. So we got dressed and went to the ER. They hooked me up to the monitors and put the doppler on. I was soooo glad I could hear his heart beat. Which was staying around 147-150. They did a few tests and checked the monitor and said I wasn't having contractions and that everything looked normal. The doctor came in and said everything on the monitors are signs of a healthy baby. Kinda forgot to ask what the cramps were from but I figured it's Braxton  Hicks or him getting bigger and trying to get in his spot. I also haven't been very hungry lately. Something will sound good but when I go to eat it I just feel sick. I started taking my vitamins at night again and that has helped some.
Today I woke up and still felt crampy. I keep being told to time them but it's more of just an all day cramp. No clue what it is but I'm not bleeding or having contractions so I guess I just have to deal with it for now. Monday I'm making the appointment to get my stitches out! So he could be here in 27 days! Crazy!!!

And there must be something in the water because I know like 10 people who are pregnant and due around the same time!

Have A Good Weekend!
~Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment