Thursday, November 17, 2011

Update

We had a doctors appointment on Wednesday. Everything was still normal and the same as last week. So I'm still at home. Yay! I go back again next Wednesday. It's the day before Thanksgiving which makes me kind of nervous because I don't want to spend another holiday in the hospital. So keep your fingers crossed! Blake's brothers girlfriend is 27 weeks pregnant with twins and is currently in the hospital because she has pneumonia. So cross your fingers everything turns out okay with her and the babies.

 I'll be 30 weeks tomorrow! Hard to think that in 4 weeks I'll get my cerclages taken out and that he could possibly come. I don't know how I will ever walk again. Not even kidding! I get out of breath and my legs feel like they forgot what to do. Even sitting on something hard makes my bottom hurt! I'm not sure when he will come but I've read stories of women that have had cerclages for their first pregnancy and after they got theirs out as soon as they stood up their water broke. I have a feeling that may happen just because my cervix is soooo short and doesn't know what to do. Can you say nervous?! Hopefully tomorrow I can get a belly picture. I was really wanting maternity pictures but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. :( Kinda bummed!

~Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment