Sunday, November 20, 2011

Rant of the Day

I've had a lot of people say rude things I guess I could say because I state that I may have my son early. It's not by choice! You clearly don't understand my situation if you have the nerve to say Uhh you know you're suppose to carry to full term right?! Does it look like I have a choice? I almost lost my baby at 23 weeks. Give me a break. I'm lucky to have made it as far as I have. I get my cerclages taken out at 34 weeks not by choice but because medically they have to. I have an extremely short cervix and if I do get pregnant again I have to get a stitch put in my abdomen if that tells you anything. So yes more than likely when they take the cerclages out it probably won't be long after until he comes. I don't think anyone would choose to have a premature baby. So if you have something negative to say please keep it to your self because I'm so sick of hearing it. That's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment