Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Finally some good news!

We went to the doctor today! She said my fluid is normal and my cervix is long. She didn't exactly say how long but I'm starting to get the hang of reading the ultrasounds. My doctors office is fancy and instead of having to look at her monitor they have it on a tv on the wall. Much easier to look at! So I could tell that it was still closed and not funneling! Yay! And they went ahead and measured him and he weighs 3 pounds and 1 ounce. Woohoo! He's a little growing machine in there. I could tell he is getting bigger by the way he moves. Exciting day! We go back to the doctor again on Wednesday. And I got a phone call from someone that I work with letting me know that they're having a baby shower for me and my manager who is due 9 days after me with a little boy. At least I have something to look forward to! Hopefully I won't be in the hospital so I can go.

Now back to watching the CMA Awards! Have a good night!

~Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment