Friday, November 04, 2011

Update for the day!

I had my ultrasound again this morning. The doctor just came in and said that my cervix is now 40mm. Which is super good but I'm confused on how it goes that high at the hospital when I do the exact same thing here as I do at home. They switched my Procardia medicine to the extended release today. That's the only reason they are keeping my until Sunday and repeating the ultrasound. She said if my cervix is 40mm there is no reason they need to keep me here. Ok? But I'm still on the Indocin which makes the fluid low and hence the reason I had to come back last time. I asked her that and she said they would just check Sunday and see. I'm so ready for all of this to be done! I just want to sleep more than 4 hours at a time without being woke up! At least when he is here it will be worth it and I'd gladly wake up to take care of him. Right now it's just frustrating! I don't want to jinx myself but I can almost guarantee within 2 weeks I'll be right back in the hospital. If it isn't because of my cervix it will be because of the fluid or something else. Is this roller coaster ride over yet???

The only think that isn't making me lose my mind is having people visit me, tv, my computer and reading. I finished the last book I posted and I reserved the rest of the books that she writes from the library last week. My mom brought them to me the other day and this is the book I'm reading now ( I'm a fast reader so I should be done with it tonight)....
I started with the Christmas Cookie Murder because I didn't know she had other books and that's just the book my mom picked. So I figured I would start reading them by the current holidays. After this I am reading.....
Which I will probably be done with this weekend. Being in the hospital on a weekend is super boring. The only thing on tv is football. Which I love watching but after 2 days of it I get bored! And I should be having visitors tomorrow! So we shall see!

Happy Friday!
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment