Thursday, June 07, 2012

Who needs Taco Bell anyway!

I love me some tacos! As I was at the store standing in the Hispanic Food aisle I started looking at the calories on everything. I found these....
60 calories per shell!

Not everyone is a fan of beans but I happen to love them! When I did go to taco bell I always ordered a bean burrito. So I bought a can of these...

90 calories per half a cup

And this is what I created...
I added lettuce, a sprinkle of cheese( 40 calories), onion( 4 calories), jalapenos( 1 calorie), 2 tbsp red sauce( 10 calories) and 2 tbsp fat free sour cream( 25 calories).

A meal for a total of 230 calories! And it is soooo good!

Even if you have 2 of them it still isn't that many calories on a 1200 calorie diet. Especially since I only eat about 200 calories for breakfast. So that leaves me the most calories for dinner which is usually when I'm the hungriest! 

I usually drink plain water or add a packet of the Crystal Light Raspberry Lemonade which is only 10 calories!

Blake has been counting calories also and has lost 3 pounds in 2 days! Go us!

No comments:

Post a Comment