Tuesday, June 05, 2012

30 Day/300 Ab Challenge


Life After I

I started the challenge a week ago. The first day I about died! I hurt for the next 4 days! My abs weren't that sore but I could barely lift my legs to get in the shower the following morning! Sad to say I didn't stick with it. I've done it a few other times since Day 1 but not every day.

I've already lost 2.5 pounds last week. I just got back from the grocery store and got nothing but healthy food and I'm restarting the challenge tonight! I took before pictures but I will spare myself until I finish or see progress.

Post baby belly is no fun!

To be continued....

2 comments:

  1. I totally forgot to mention how bad the legs hurt after! OMG the legs! how could I forget!!??j keep it up and i promise you'll be glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr! I plan on it. Thanks for the motivation and inspiration!

      Delete