Thursday, May 03, 2012

Another First!

Since Levi is 4 months I've been trying to get him use to eating baby food and using a spoon. The spoon still confuses him some. He thinks it's a bottle and wants to suck it. His favorites so far are sweet potatoes and apple sauce. He hates the chicken and chicken broth kind and isn't really a fan of bananas.

I usually buy the Gerber kind that comes with 2 packs but last weekend I got him a different brand that's in a little jar. It was applesauce and he ate the entire thing! I was surprised because normally he just takes a few bites!

I can't wait until he goes back to the doctor to see how much he has grown. He is the funniest, cutest little boy ever! And he loves to talk....or try...
I think I've said talk enough that he now knows what it means! So funny! And Blake and my mom swear they've heard him say actual words. Last night I was holding him standing in the kitchen while Blake cooked dinner and he said something. Not in baby talk but it was so fast I couldn't hear what it was. We just laughed. I can't wait for the day he talks, walks and the day he can real food!

Mothers Day is next Sunday! I'm excited since it's my first. It's still weird to think that I'm actually a mom. Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment