Sunday, May 05, 2013

Levi had his 2nd ear infection this week. I'm thinking it's from teething. He has molars that have already come in. I believe he has almost 5 teeth on the bottom and like 6 teeth on top. Ear infections are not fun at all! He gets super cranky and the last few days have not been very fun.

I was trying to fix dinner the other night when this happened...
I'm sure it won't be the last!

It's crazy how much he has grown and learned lately. He is still slow on the walking but he starts at a learning center "daycare" tomorrow for just one day a week. He is never around any kids so he is going to love it! The lady there told me one of the boys wasn't even trying to walk at 14 months and with in a month he was. The other day I had him walking and he stood by himself for a long time. Baby steps. Walking is the one thing he won't do!

A few days ago I was driving and I could hear him clapping from the back seat. He looks at you and claps which means he wants you to sing patty cake. He claps the whole time and even says Roll it. So funny! And puts his hands in the air when you say Yay! at the end lol

He knows how to climb onto the couch and daddy has taught him how to get off the couch the right way. So he does that too.

He stays constipated. His favorite thing to eat is cheese tho. We've tried cutting out any dairy. I switched him to sweet acidophilus milk and in the mornings he has chocolate almond milk. Hoping that helps some.

He's starting to draw too!
 He gets into everything! He's like a little tornado!

No comments:

Post a Comment