Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Today is my second Mother's Day. Time is flying by! Levi and Daddy got me a 90 minute massage with a foot rub. Plus I went shopping and on my next day off I'm getting a new fancy purse!

We went to dinner at a Japanese restaurant that had a Hibachi grill. It was Levi and Blake's first time!
Levi loves rice! He could eat a whole entire bowl himself. He also liked the ginger dressing they put on the salad. I thought he may get scared from the banging they do and the flames but he loved it.

Poor little boy went to pepaws the other day and came back with either a cold or allergies. Needless to say we haven't been getting very much sleep!

Tomorrow is his second day in daycare. This week he is going Monday and Tuesday. Can't wait to see his face when I pick him up. It is literally the cutest thing ever!

He is also turning into such a big boy. He can point and make a hmm sound when he wants his food. And he makes it known if he wants his drink or another bite. He also loves sitting on the couch to watch tv. He is really into his cartoons lately. Esp Henry Hugglemonster. Blake taught him how to go backwards down the stairs and how to put his feet down first to get off the couch.

Next Sunday is my nephews 2nd birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment