Monday, August 13, 2012

I have 2 videos of Levi giggling that are sooo cute but I have no clue how to get them from my phone to my blog. So...these will have to do.

This is what Daddy taught him to do...

There's suppose to be a video here but blogger is being stupid so check back later


He loves playing and spinning everything on here.

The first Titans game was on Saturday and Levi was ready. If only he knew what happened the last time we were at a game!

He's so stinking cute!
It's amazing how different he is day to day. He is the happiest, funniest baby ever. Lately he has been super giggly and if you laugh he laughs too. I love waking up every morning and seeing his smiling face. Makes all of the pain and trouble carrying him well worth it and I would do it all again in a heart beat....even though I said I would never do it again! lol I def would!

No comments:

Post a Comment