Sunday, July 01, 2012

In Shape Update

I am horrible at consistently doing the ab challenge. I don't know why I just can't get my butt on the floor and do it! Maybe because it's a million degrees outside and by the time I get home I just wanna sit or play with Levi. But anyway...

So far I'm down 8 pounds! And I've lost 2 1/2 inches off of my hips and waist and an inch off my chest! Yes!

It's crazy how my mind set has changed. Like I HATE eating junk now. Not only does it make me feel like crap but I feel bad when I do eat something yucky and it makes me want to exercise that much more.

The other night our car wanted to act up so we had to stop and ended up eating Backyard Burger for dinner. I should have just got a salad but I ended up getting a hamburger. 850 calories later! How disgusting is that! Last night Blake grilled out Bison Burgers. For the bun, cheese, tomato, onion and mustard it was less than 300 calories. And tasted way better than that 850 calories. I rarely put ketchup on anything now just because it has so many calories and a lot of sugar. I use to load up on some ketchup!

I can't remember the last time I've had a candy bar or chocolate. If I want something sweet this is what I eat...
They're 150 calories for 1/4 of a cup but they're sooo good! I could eat the whole thing . The lid is pretty much 1/4 cup so all you have to do is pour some in there and that's all you get!

I also found this cereal at whole foods...
It's just like Lucky Charms except WAY better! Plus it's whole grain and has no artificial flavors/sweeteners in it. Plus it's only 120 calories for 1 cup. Not bad at all.

Another thing I love is chips and salsa. Salsa has about 10-20 calories for 2 tablespoon which is not bad for a snack. The chips are what get you! This has been my favorite so far...
They say unsalted but I can't tell a difference. 14 chips is 140 calories. Not to bad for a snack with some salsa.

That's all I got for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment