Monday, April 16, 2012

According to the Baby Center Milestone Chart in the Advanced section for 3 month old's it says babies can bring hands together and bats at toys....

Exhibit A:

My little boy is getting so big!

On the same chart there are things in the 4 and 5 month age groups he can do also like coos when you talk to him. If I say talk to me, he does! He holds toys in his hands. He plays with his hands and feet allllllll the time. Even on the 6 month chart it says imitate sounds. I make a noise and he can do it back. So funny.

His personality is def starting to show and it's so funny. I can't wait to watch him grow up!
He was watching Mickey Mouse Club House this morning and was happy as a clam!
He plays peek-a-boo!

He's now eating 5 ounces and normally goes to bed between 7-8pm and sleeps until about 2am. He eats and goes right back to sleep until 6 or 7 am. Then he's awake until about 10 and takes a nap. Then pretty much stays awake all day. So glad I have such an easy baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment