Saturday, September 01, 2012

Mr. Personality

I swear the last 2 days Levi has grown like a weed. He has also figured out how much he can move. He now sits up by himself, rolls all around, and even climbs out of things! 

Thursday night we went to the Titans game so my mom watched Levi. She was sitting there watching tv and hears a noise. She thought it was my dog so she looks and see's that Levi is no longer in his chair where she left him. This is how she found him...
He didn't cry or anything. He was just down there rolling around and playing! lol

Last night I was recording him sitting up when he did this...
Is that not hilarious. I die laughing every time I watch it!

He is so funny and has so much personality! He also got a big boy car seat to go in mommy and daddy's new car! He was getting way to heavy to carry around in the other one. And he loves it!

Other than my mom watching him he had his first time away from us. He went with my dad and step mom for a few hours. He laughed and played the entire time at their house. I'm so glad he had fun because I was worried he would just be fussy.

And the best part is now that he can climb that means he can no longer sleep in his rock and play sleeper so for the last 3 nights he has slept in his crib. And he sleeps the entire night without waking up once!

He's growing so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment