Friday, September 14, 2012

First Word!

Mr. Levi is now 8 1/2 months. On Tuesday the 11th he officially said his first word. Dada! We thought a few  weeks ago we heard him say Hey...I say it to him all the time. My mom thought she heard him say dada last week but Blake officially heard it Tuesday. I'm sure you could tell he was super happy. I heard him say it when I got home and then that night he was playing in his crib and said Daddy! So now he's up to 3 words!

He's growing way to fast and it's so amazing when you see your own child do all of their firsts!

He also now points at things. I had him out on the patio and there was something on the table he was trying to get and he pointed at it!

He claps his feet together. He scoots and rolls from one side of the living room to the other. He sits in a high chair like a pro. Flirts with women and other baby girls! He's also shy and turns his head to the side and smiles. It's adorable! He can also stand up when you hold his hand. 

He's def teething but still has no teeth. Which means he's not to good at eating chunky food yet. I know another baby his age that has 4 teeth and is eating McDonalds!

He goes to the doctor on the 28th and I'm curious to know what he weighs and how tall he is!

He was on the blanket by Mickey

Yesterday at breakfast sitting in a high chair

 Standing up!

Little stinker!

Love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment