Saturday, March 30, 2013

Spring Time

The weather so far hasn't been to bad in Tennessee. Until tonight that is when we may get a dusting of snow.

Last week we got to go outside and enjoy the sun. This was technically Levi's first time touching the grass and he wasn't a fan!
He loves his car. And of course he has to have a balloon. He is obsessed with balloons lately. Anytime we go into the grocery store he knows they have them all over the place. And I always end up buying him one.

Lately Levi has been super chatty! He says random words all the time but says them clear as day. Earlier today he said 'somebody'. Daddy has been teaching him eyes, ears, mouth and nose. My mom said nose earlier and he grabbed his nose. This was before I knew daddy was teaching him. I thought it was hilarious. 

Last night I had him laying on the bed and he was playing with the tv remote and knew exactly which button to push to turn it off and on. He's a pro at his stacking cups and blocks. And he is such a pig! He's picky at what he eats but he can eat anything. No baby food here! He isn't walking yet but he's so close! We've caught him a few times standing alone by himself.

He is the happiest little boy ever! Always smiling and laughing. Bath time is his favorite. The only time he fusses is if mommy leaves the room or if he's tired.

In 27 days little mister will be here...
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas
Freeport, Bahamas
Nassau, Bahamas

I am sooo excited. Most people have said they would never take a baby on a cruise but I don't see why at all. Disneyland to me sounds so boring. There's nothing a 15 month old can do there. He's such a water baby and loves being outside that I think he will love this! Maybe even more than me! This is my 6th cruise but Levi and daddy's 1st!

Next update is Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment